Background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Indulge Your Inner Princess & a Lesson or Two

Welcome to the weekend! It's Saturday and I'm sitting here browsing the web, with coffee mug in hand, to see if I can find how to get more traffic on my blog, Twitter and those social media outlets that suck up everyone's time, including mine.
This is my favorite coffee mug and it was filled with Starbucks Vanilla coffee. Yum!

Lesson 1.
So, I just made the executive decision of my small business (which is very, very small to non-existent) to start blogging everyday. The more you get out there, the more people will read. This should have been started from the get-go but you know how things fall through the cracks.

Lesson 2. 
I think if people get to know me then maybe they will feel a little more inspired? encouraged? to read my blog and take a look at what I have to offer. Every other blog that I read people are posting things about their everyday life whether its something to do with their kids (which I don't have), husbands (I do have one of those) or what they had for breakfast (omelet w/ ham & cheese and a cup of coffee if you really wanted to know) . It's not just about crafting or finding that thing on the web that inspires you. People have to get to know you first or feel like they are a part of your life. Duh! I just had a lightbulb-over-the-head moment! People have to feel connected. That's why Facebook and Twitter are so successful. You are friends with people you know and you update your status which is basically your life in a nutshell.

I just taught myself two very important lessons. Woo!

In honor of these two very important lessons learned, I'm going to let you in on what's going on in my life right now.



I just bought Zumba. You know what Zumba is right? The whole Latin dancing fitness craze. I haven't received it yet but it's coming. I'm excited. I did Zumba at Relay for Life last June. It was SO MUCH FUN!

I'm so tired of sitting around every evening after dinner. 

I'm so annoyed that I have come so lazy. I get winded going up the stairs. I'm 23. Really??!! I shouldn't be this way. I'm doing something about it. I give myself a pat on the back. Yes. I just did that. So, wish me luck!

I hope everyone has an exciting weekend! I'm off to Verizon to get my cell phone fixed. =(

-Sam 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...