Background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Paint Swatches

As I sit here watching my husband play Modern Warfare 3 and getting very sleepy, I wanted to share my newest card.

I've had this paint sample card from Lowe's for a while now. I've seen other people use them for scrapbooking and cardmaking but I could never figure out how to incorporate them into my projects until yesterday. I absolutely love the way that this came out and is definitely one of my favorites. The best thing about using these paint swatches are that they are FREE!!! It's not very often you are able to find free supplies.

I hope this card gives you inspiration to go out to your nearest home improvement store and get some swatches to make some beautiful cards.

I also hope everyone is having a great Sunday. What a great day to do nothing. I love it!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...