Background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Wanna Talk About Me

Here are some facts about me. I don't know what else to write about so....yeah. I hope everyone had or is having a great Wednesday!
 
1. I have a Quarter Horse and her name is Dixie.
2. I was Tiny Miss Reynold's Store back in the day.

3. I work here.

4. My favorite color is pink but I really like all colors.

5. My guilty pleasure is LMN movies. I don't watch them often but when I do...I watch them all day. I don't have a picture for this sorry. LOL!

6. I was married September 18th, 2010.

7. We have a Boxer and his name is Brody.
 
8. Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii. This was our Honeymoon spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...