Background

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ahhhh, Sunday.

Sundays are quiet days. Mostly, every Sunday I get ready and go to church. This Sunday will be no different. I feel really inspired today, really motivated to do stuff. I'm sure most of that "stuff" will be cleaning and laundry which really isn't any fun but I do have this urge to go to the thrift stores to see what kinda things I can find to clean up and restore....

but...

it looks like today is going to be a gorgeous day here in the Shenandoah Valley and I have some bulbs to plant but I have to wait until Nate gets home from work to dig the holes for me. I'm not very good at that. I don't have enough "umph" to get the holes deep enough.

I also just saw this really easy recipe for for salt dough over at The Cheese Thief's blog. I could make some ornaments to sell but now I just had a thought to go around and take some pictures and find some stuff to smash. 

Life decisions. =)

There's just not enough time in the day to do all the stuff I want to do. What would you do with an extra hour in the day? Relax? Craft? Spend time with friends and family? 

Enjoy your Sunday and I hope you find time to do all the things that you find enjoyable. 

...until next time...

-Sam

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave love and feedback. If you have something nice to say, say it here. If you don't, go somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...